Florida Montessori Center is a renowned international teacher training institution, in Bangalore, which is associated with the prestigious Florida Teacher Training Academy based out of the United States.
F.M.C conducts comprehensive Montessori training programs for aspiring teachers, parents and individuals interested in early childhood learning and development. We offer regular classroom training courses, distance learning courses, online courses with internship opportunities as well as conduct practical workshops.
We have successfully trained and placed over 300 teachers, into Casa and Elementary Montessori environments, since our inception. We also offer a comprehensive online Montessori course accredited by FIMA, which is a highly respected International Accrediting Organization.
Teacher training and development holds immense potential in India and is becoming one of the fastest-growing industries with assured returns. On one hand, there is an increasing demand for well-trained teachers and on the other hand, there is a dearth in the availability of good teachers who can deliver and maintain the quality of education required in schools today. This is the gap that F.M.C proposes to help bridge while guaranteeing its affiliate partners extra revenues in the process.
We are looking to associate with individuals and educational institutions, in India as well as globally, for the purpose of establishing recruitment & study centers.
Why partner with F.M.C?
FMC offers a comprehensive business format and a wealth of expertise to assist our learning partners step into the rapidly expanding market of Montessori education confidently.
Our Learning/Franchise Partners will enjoy the following benefits:
- Royalty-free business opportunity to explore an avenue for extra revenue generation.
- Begin operations under a recognized and trademarked brand name.
- Accreditation by an internationally recognized certifying authority.
- Receive professional advertising and marketing collaterals like information booklets, brochures, banners, and posters.
- Provided with an operations manual that details processes for effective operations and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Access to a comprehensive itinerary of Montessori equipment and a list of trusted vendors who supply Montessori materials at competitive prices.
- Access to course materials, manuals, and resources that are part of a well-integrated international curriculum.
- Ongoing product design & development support accounting for current patterns and emerging trends.
- Access to our extensive database of teachers that you can recruit for your internal staffing needs.
- Periodic Learning Partner Conferences that allow for networking and sharing of best practices.
- Free of cost workshops conducted by the Florida Teacher Training Academy on topics from our internationally bench-marked curriculum.
- Attend seminars and conferences conducted by globally renowned pioneers of the Montessori methodology.
If you wish to pursue this wonderful opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
Please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9901555667. You can also download our business proposal and we will get in touch with you shortly!
For further information please fill out the form provided and our executives will get back to you.